Training & Developement
We conduct the following Certificate Courses:
1.Certificate Course on International Financial Reporting Standards.
In this course the IFRS will be taught to make the candidates equipped with the practical knowledge of IFRSs. The course includes all the accounting standards available as at that point of time. This also helps to understand Indian Accounting Standards (IND AS) which are now converged with International Accounting Standards. More focus will be given for practical problems so that the candidates will understand the practical use of Accounting Standards.
In addition, the candidates can also simultaneously take up the Dip IFRS qualification from ACCA, UK. The course contents of our program will be almost covers the syllabus of this prestigious International Diploma in IFRS awarded by Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, U.K.
We also provide Corporate Training on IFRS to companies willing to get their employees trained in this subject.
2.Certificate Course in Practical Accounts branded as “ SMART ACCOUNTANT”
In this course, training will be given to candidates on the following areas:-
- Basics of Accountancy
- Practical application of Accountancy knowledge
- Practical training in TALLY accounting package (Option to learn Quick Books accounting package for candidates looking for overseas job Opportunities)
- Finalization of accounts, preparation of schedules, interacting with internal auditors and statutory auditors,
- Basics of VAT, usage of statutory forms and e-filing of VAT return.
- Basics of Central Excise, usage of forms and e-filing of Excise Returns
- Basics of Service Tax and e-filing of return.
- Basics of GST
- Basics of Employees Provident Fund, Employees State Insurance,Profession Tax and filing of returns under the respective Acts.
- Basics of Income Tax and TDS provisions and e-filing of return.
- Basics of banking, liaisoning with bankers, Letters of Credits, BankGuarantee, Working Capital and term loans, filing statements under Credit Monitoring Arrangement.
- Management Information Systems and usage of Excel software.